Effective Date: 06/08/18
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of European Union.
Collecting Personal Information about you
REMU OY may gather information from you in order to offer you certain features or to communicate with you more effectively. There are several pieces of information that we can gather, such as, your name, email address, postal address and phone number. As we do not provide any online purchases, we do not collect any information about your card details. We will also collect other information that may appear on your CV or resume supplied to us when applying for a job.
We are responsible for the data that we asking to fill in out forms, we want to show our transparent methods for you, so that you aware of the situation on the website.
REMU’s contact details
The purposes and the basis for the processing of personal data
REMU’s role as a personal data processor
The rights of the data subjects
The other purposes for use for personal data collected by REMU
How REMU carries out the information security of its services
How REMU possibly discloses data
Whether REMU transfers data outside of the EU/EEA
How REMU may modify this Notice
Use of Personal Information
Legal basis for processing of personal data
Processing of personal data contained in the subscriber database is necessary for compliance with the statutory obligation of the controller. The statutory obligation is the Act on Electronic Communications Services (917/2014). For services: the traditional direct marketing, the basis for processing data is the controller’s legitimate interest.
The recipients of the personal data
REMU reveals information through www.remu.fi
Personal Data processed
REMU may process the personal data of consumer customers listed below in the customer register.
1. name, email address, phone number
2. data of direct marketing consents
3. Identification information related to REMU´s services, action and user analysis data, interests, and information on the use of services and benefits
4. customer call recordings and recordings of other communication related to the customer service situations
5. IP address
Security of Personal Information
Managing Cookie Files
Rights of the data subjects
The data subject can contact REMU with questions concerning the usage of their rights or the processing of personal data.
Inhantie 7. 63700 Ähtäri, Finland
To be able to fulfill some rights of the data subject REMU has to be able to identify and verify the identity of the data subject in accordance with the GDPR. The data subject shall provide REMU OY with a copy of an ID (passport, driving license or identity card) together with the request to fulfill the rights of the data subject.
Rights to Inspection
The data subject is entitled to know if data concerning a person or a companyare being processed. If data concerning them are being processed, they also have the right to ask for a copy of the data being processed by REMU
The request must be signed and addressed to:
Inhantie 7. 63700 Ähtäri, Finland
The content of the request (subscriber database):
Copy of an ID (passport, driving license or identity card)
Which data you want to inspect
Do you want to inspect all of your data or specific data from a specific period of time
In which format do you want the data
REMU will reply within 30 days from the day we received all the necessary information regarding the inquiry.Inquiries concerning the data being processed are free of charge.
Right to erase data
The data subject has the right to request the erasure of data in situations, where data are no longer needed for the purposes they were originally collected for or the data are being processed in an illegal manner.
Right to limit the processing of data
The data subject has the right to limit the processing of data concerning him/her if
the data subject claims that the data being processed is incorrect
The processing of data go through the illegal manner and the data subject requests the limitation of the processing instead of the erasure of data
the company no longer needs the data for the purposes they were originally collected for, but the data subject needs the data to compose a legal claim or to present a legal claim
Right to transfer data
If REMU is processing data by automated means based on consent or contract, the data subject has the right to request the transfer of data in accordance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Automated decisions and profiling
The data subject has the right not to be subject to a decision that is based on automated processing, such as profiling, and which may have legal consequences for the data subject or affects the data subject in a meaningful manner.
REMU uses profiling as a part of its services. Profiling is used to improve the customers experience and to target marketing and advertisement.
Right to file a complaint to the supervisory authority
Under the Ministry of Justice, the Data Protection Ombudsman acts as the national supervisory authority. The data subject has the right to file a complaint to the Data Protection Ombudsman if he/she perceives that the Data protection legislation is being breached during the processing of data concerning him/her.
REMU is aimed at improving its products and services to satisfy its customers. Thus, the data subjects can be contacted for market research purposes. From time to tome, REMU may also conduct market research and customer surveys. The collected data are used only for these purposes and are erased regularly. The customers always have the chance to opt out of the market researches or customer surveys, meaning that the processing is based on consent.
Processing of data outside of the EU/EEA
REMU has ensured that the model clauses (e.g. the model clauses approved by the commission or Privacy Shield arrangements) apply to the transfer of data outside the EU/EEA e.g. USA (e.g. Google, Facebook and Linkedin).
Translated srl makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaim and negate all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability,, ability to meet your needs, non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights, title, custom, trade, quite enjoyment, system integration and freedom from computer virus as to (a) the Website, (b) Translated’s service or (c) security associated with the transmission of information to REMU or via services provided by REMU. Furthermore, Translated srl does not warrant or make any representations concerning the correctness, accuracy, currency, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on the Website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.The use of REMU is at the user’s own sole risk and the user is entirely responsible for its use of REMU. Translated srl takes all reasonable measures necessary to try to ensure that REMU is free from viruses and defects but cannot guarantee that the user’s computer equipment, hardware or software or any data stored or created by the user’s computer equipment, hardware or software will not be damaged, corrupted, lost or otherwise affected if the user accesses or uses REMU. The website of REMU OY and the material that is posted can contain links and hypertext. We do not guarantee the relevance of any of the linked information.Those who choose to access this Website are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
The user (and also any third party for whom the user operates an activity on REMU) agrees to defend), indemnify and hold harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including without limitation, reasonable attorney’s fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with any of the following :
1. the user’s access to or use of REMU;
2. the user’s breach or alleged breach of these Terms and Conditions of Use;
3. the user’s violation of any third-party right, including without limitation, any intellectual property right, publicity, confidentiality, property or privacy right;
4. the user’s violation of any laws, rules, regulations, codes, statutes, ordinances or orders of any governmental and quasi-governmental authorities, including, without limitation, all regulatory, administrative and legislative authorities or any misrepresentation made by the user.